6.29.2015

Menu Monday - 6.29.15 + a Local Produce Infographic

It's a Monday for sure. I'm slow to get going around here, hence the late menu posting. Last week was focused on grilled recipes & they were all pretty awesome! I didn't get a chance to snap any photos of Friday & Saturday's meals, but I plan on making them again. I'll be sure to share with you all when I do.

Over the weekend I read the summer special from Clean Eating & I incorporated a few recipes from that magazine for our week's menu. This week we have swim lessons, farm camp & we're headed to the lake again for the holiday weekend. We're ready for more sun, water & this time some fireworks!


Our Menu for the Week of 6.29.15

Monday - Leftover Pork Tenderloin from Sunday

Tuesday - Charred Lettuce & Grilled Flank Steak Salad with Orange Shallot Vinaigrette 

Wednesday - Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Breast with Roasted Peppers

Thursday - Crock Pot "Clean" Joes on Thin Buns with Green Beans

Friday - Grilled Chicken Breasts with Strawberry Salsa, Grilled Asparagus & Garlic Bread

Saturday - Sweet BBQ Grilled Ribs with Grilled Potatoes, Zucchini & Summer Squash

Sunday - Out to Dinner on the Lake


As a bonus, I included this beautiful Infographic, a great guideline to in-season produce available in the midwest, specifically Michigan. I love infographics & hope to do a weekly or bi-weekly post dedicated to them quite soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment