7.06.2015

Menu Monday - 7.6.15

Another week after another long weekend. How was your Independence Day celebration? We spent the weekend on the beach, grilling out each night & watching fireworks over the water. It was quite relaxing, really.

It's week #3 of my 21 Day Fix round, but I plan to continue on with the meals & workouts. I'm thinking to step up my workouts to the extreme. I had placed an order a few weeks ago for a 3 Day Refresh & I swear I ordered PiYo, but it didn't come & I didn't get charge for it. Maybe I was dreaming... Either way I'm feeling the need to step up & change up my workouts. We shall see!

This week we have swim, camp & a birthday party over the weekend. I'll be preparing accordingly, as we will be at the pool for 2 hours & I might need a little snack. I usually down 24 ounces of water in 45 minutes there because it's so humid inside. On to our dinners!


Our Menu for the Week of 7.6.15

Monday - Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast with Whole Wheat Pasta

Tuesday - Venison & Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers

Wednesday - Clean & Lean Turkey Burgers with Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas 


Friday - Grilled Buffalo Chicken Pizza with Steamed Broccoli

Saturday - I'll be bringing a Shrimp Jambalaya Grill Packet to the party

Sunday - Roasted Chicken Sausage, Peppers & Sweet Potatoes


I'll try my hardest to post a few more of the recipes that we're eating this week. Here's to a great week ahead with higher temps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment