3.09.2015

Menu Monday - 3.9.15

Wow, it's been a little too long. I gave you one week of dinners & left you hanging. Sorry!

My boys & I took an unexpected and last minute vacation for 10 days to the Caribbean, and it was delightful. We left sub-zero temps for 70's & 80's - my idea of perfect weather. And then we returned to sub-zero temps, and of course the boys got sick again. But it's warming up slowly & thanks to the time change, they're sleeping & it's still a little light out!

So here I am with the second installment of healthy dinners:

Our Menu for the Week of 3.9.15


Tuesday - Roasted Chicken & Vegetables with Whole Wheat Couscous

Wednesday - Turkey Tacos / Taco Salad with Crock Pot Re-fried Beans

Thursday - Crock Pot Pork Chops

Friday - Out for Fish

Saturday - Balsamic Glazed Steaks with Sauteed Maple Brussels Sprouts & Shoestring Sweet Potatoes

Sunday - Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Green Beans & Mashed Red Potatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment