3.16.2015

Menu Monday - 3.16.15

This weekend we were knee deep in our master bathroom renovation, but I took a little time to plan out our meals, because if I don't make a plan & a shopping list, the week just doesn't go as smoothly.

I have to change up the week a little bit since it's St. Patrick's Day. Taco Tuesday is now Taco Monday. ;) We're also having our youngest son's birthday party on Saturday with family. I asked him what he wants for dinner, and he said "Steak!" I'm not sure I'm going to make steak for a 3 year old's birthday... buuut maybe! So Saturday is still up in the air. I think on his REAL birthday I'll cook him a big steak. If he's asking for steak at 3, what and how much will he be eating when he's 13?!

Our Menu for the Week of 3.16.15

Monday - Turkey Tacos/Taco Salads with Cilantro Lime Brown Rice


Wednesday - General Tso's Chicken with Brown Rice & Broccoli

Thursday - Chili Cheese Fries with Roasted Cauliflower


Saturday - Ty's Birthday Dinner

Sunday - Sun Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Roasted Brussels Sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment