1.26.2015

Menu Monday - 1.26.15

I'll be including a quick post each Monday with our menu for the week. Typically I plan, shop & prep on Sunday, but we were gone until last night, so today is the day for all of that!  While I was planning, I also checked the weather to see what day would be best for grilling outside. Wednesday is a high of 34*, and I actually said out loud, "Wow! It's going to be hot!" Oh geez...


Our Menu for the Week of 1.26.15

Monday - Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Carnitas with Chopped Romaine, Tomatoes & Shredded Cheddar on Corn Tortillas

Tuesday - "Skinny" Shrimp Scampi with Zoodles & Whole Wheat Noodles

Wednesday - Asian Chicken Skewers with Broccoli Slaw & Orange Sesame Dressing

Thursday - Leftovers (I typically make enough food to plan on a night of leftovers)

Friday - Venison Meatloaf with Roasted Red Potatoes & a Side Salad

Saturday - Chicken Chili with Baked Corn Chips

Sunday - Oven Roasted Chicken & Vegetables


I'll be sharing these recipes, so be sure to check back! And after a while you will see repeats in our meal plan. We have our favorites & I try not to make each week too complicated. But on that note, I also can't eat the same thing over & over. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment