7.06.2016

Where I've Been

Lately I've been missing this little corner of the web that I call my own, so I figured it was time to get back into the swing of blogging... hopefully.

I haven't posted in nearly a year.

A YEAR!

My, how time flies.

The reason I took a hiatus was because we welcomed our third baby boy this February. Sweet Liam is the perfect babe to round out our family of five. He came almost a month early, and after a brief stay in the NICU, we brought him home to meet his big brothers & the rest of our family.

I found out I was pregnant about a year ago, & almost immediately I was sick. I really didn't feel much better until I had him, so the early delivery was a blessing in that sense.

Food was not appealing, except strawberries. So how was I supposed to post meal plans & recipes when nothing sounded good? Somehow we all managed to get by, & we're back to eating healthy.

I found that when I posted my weekly meal plans, it helped to hold me accountable. It's also a creative outlet that I enjoy & need more than ever. Leaving the house with three boys is no easy task, & when we leave it's to entertain the boys, so we don't all go crazy! Trips out for my enjoyment are few and far between, as with most moms. No complaints here, just reiterating the fact that this is my outlet.

Also, it's high time I get back in shape. I have weight to lose, as most women do after having a baby, and since we're not having anymore children, I have no more excuses.

I've signed up for a fun 5k in August, so I should probably start running.

Please be patient with me as I ease my way back into blogging. My hope is for Monday Meal Plan posts & a  recipe or two throughout the week. As always the 21 Day Fix container portions will be given at the bottom of the recipes, in case you're following that amazing meal plan.

Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment