7.11.2016

Menu Monday - 7.11.16

After a fun weekend of going to the fair Friday night & a baseball game Saturday night, we're ready to get back to eating better. I only get to eat an elephant ear once maybe twice a year, so it's worth the splurge. And we all split it, so... yes, I'm justifying an elephant ear.

Anyway, I'm excited to get back to sharing our meals for the week! As always, I try to have a variety of meats & themes. This summer it's been a goal of mine to have my two older boys (4 & 6) cook with me more in the kitchen. They are masters at cookie baking, but they can't survive on cookies... although I'm sure they'd like to try! So they'll be choosing some meals & helping cook dinner some nights.

Once a month, my girlfriends have a standing date to ensure we get some much needed time together! This week I get to go out on Wednesday night without the baby for the first time! I hope my husband can handle bedtime with all three...

I'm also looking to add one or two healthy treats for the week, such as these Blueberry Quinoa Breakfast Bars I made this weekend. 👌 Feel free to leave some suggestions on my Facebook page!


Our Menu for the Week of 7.11.16


Tuesday - Crock Pot BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches & Asian Salad

Wednesday - Mom's Night Out... Tacos anyone?

Thursday (Ty's Choice) - One Pot Garlic Butter Chicken with Green Beans & Potatoes with Tomato + Cucumber Quinoa Salad

Friday - Pizza Night! I'm personally going for a Buffalo Chicken Pizza, but the kids prefer Ham & Green Peppers + Side Salad or Leftover Quinoa

Saturday - Chicken and/or Shrimp Quinoa Bowls with Grilled Veggies 

Sunday - Mini Venison Meatloaf Pepper Rings with a Side Salad


Look for my go-to Almond Milk recipe soon. We love it in smoothies!

No comments:

Post a Comment