5.04.2015

Menu Monday - 5.4.15

Long time no type! We've been busy around here, and my blogs have taken quite the backseat, but I am back this week with another installment of Menu Monday! I'm starting another round of the 21 Day Fix today, so I've really taken the time to meal plan dinners and some lunch options in order to have a successful round. You know the saying: "fail to plan; plan to fail."

If you're not familiar with the 21 day fix, you should for sure check it out! I love this program for a few reasons. #1 it's all made up of REAL food. Clearly I enjoy cooking, when I have time, so it's really important to me to focus on clean eating. #2 the workouts are 30 minutes a day, with some yoga (my favorite) on Sundays. I would do an hour of yoga every day if I had time. #3 you see results! Since the beginning of the year I've lost 15 pounds, and that was only with 1 round of the fix and a couple 3 day refreshes. I'll be the first to admit I have quite a bit of baby toddler weight to lose, so every pound counts for me!

Anyway, on to the Menu plan:

Our Menu for the Week of 5.4.15


Tuesday - Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Steamed Cauliflower

Wednesday - Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Chicken, Garlic & Red Pepper with Lemon-Caper Broccoli

Thursday - Coconut Shrimp with Apricot Sauce & Brown Rice with Peppers & Onions

Friday - Balsamic Glazed Steaks with Mushroom & Herb Risotto & Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Saturday - Grill out with Friends

Sunday - Mother's Day... it's not my responsibility! (or, at least I hope not...)


Some lunch ideas for the week are Italian Wedding Soup (with leftovers from Wednesday),  Tomato Basil Spaghetti Frittata (with more leftovers from Wednesday), Avocado Egg Salad Wraps.

Stop back to see some of these recipes featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment